Everyone is looking for the ways to turn their money into Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. But, there are some finding ways to withdraw their money from an exchange.
This post will lead you to withdraw USD from Coinbase, a popular cryptocurrency exchange that has been in the limelight for a quite a long time.
You May Also Read: Are Bitcoin ATMs Anonymous?
Easiest Way To Withdraw USD from Coinbase
Once you create your Coinbase account, you will get a wallet for the currencies the exchange trade with and a different wallet for the currency in your country.
It’s just a matter of 5 easy steps. Let’s say you have 1 Bitcoin
- You go to the website, sign into your account.
- You go to your Bitcoin wallet, and choose the “Sell” option so you can sell your coin.
- Once you have confirmed that, it will let you know the money went to your own currency wallet.
- You will go to your wallet, and choose “Withdraw” so you can withdraw USD to your bank account, that you previously should’ve linked to your Coinbase account.
- Linking your bank account with Coinbase used to be a daunting challenge, but no longer now. (The cryptocurrency exchange has made it easier than ever. Presently, they ask you to choose the bank you do business with and then login with your credentials)
You May Also Read: Will Bitcoin Block Size Reduction Cause Any Crypto Conflict?
Now, Just Wait!
Well, once you have gone through the mentioned steps, Coinbase should let you know the time, approximately when you will get your money into your bank account.
Previously, it used to take about 1 to 2 weeks, after that it got faster.
Now, it takes about 1 to 2 days. This means, if you withdraw on Wednesday, you will get the money the next day or Friday the latest. It’s really cool!
Be it Bitcoin or any other digital currency, the method is same for all.
Here are a Few Articles for you to Read Next: