TRON (TRX) has had a fantastic year so far.
A statistic in November revealed that TRON (TRX) surpassed the total number of transactions for BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH combined.
It sure is an indicator that investors are showing greater interest in this particular cryptocurrency.
TRON is specifically aimed at the digital entertainment industry. It is an open source blockchain based protocol which allows people and enterprises to make use of the TRON network to leverage their digital content and bind it with a smart contract for the perfect execution. It was founded by a non-profit Singapore based foundation.
According to its website, TRON
“strives to construct a global free content entertainment system, utilising blockchain technology. This protocol allows each user to freely publish, store, and own data.”
You May Also Read: 7 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Cryptocurrency
Features of TRON:
- Allows for data liberation, which gives access to free and uncontrolled data
- Promoting a content ecosystem where users can can get their hands on digital assets by spreading content
- Infrastructure to allow distributed digital assets exchange (such as games) and market forecasting.
- The currency wishes to heal the internet
Why Should You Invest In TRON?
- TRON has a very lucrative policy in place where the data creators/users of the network are entitled to proportional profits.
- It caters to the masses by allowing complete decentralization and encouraging users to take control of their own data.
- The transaction fee of Tron is currently about 5 cents per TRX, which is 0.000005 cents per transaction, and one can make 200,000 transactions per TRX. This is very cheap compared to some of the rates of the other currencies on the market.
- The Tron Mainnet was officially launched on 31st May of this year and it turned out to be a huge success. The network has a number of decentralized applications lined up.
- The network allows unlimited transactions and has a lightning transaction speed. It handles more than 1000 transactions per second (TPS), compared to Ethereum and Bitcoin who handle 15 and 7 TPS respectively .
You May Also Read: 7 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Bitcoin Cash
To us, the currency looks like a solid bet.
Going by its market capitalization numbers and the community that is backing the currency at the moment, it seems only fair to conclude that TRON cryptocurrency has a promising future ahead.
Here are a Few Articles for you to Read Next: